Kamis, 17 Agustus 2017

Motivation Letter of Stipendium Hungaricum


“Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe” said Galileo Galilei. I am interested in continuing my master’s degree in the field of mathematics in Hungarian University, quite relevant to my previous educational background. I accomplished my bachelor degree in Mathematics Education with honors at State University of Makassar in 2014.
Based on my strong academic background in mathematics, I plan to learn deeply mathematics in master degree program. Continuing my master degree is important for me to reach my goal to be a mathematics lecturer and researcher in the university. Mathematics is an important subject human should learn since their existence on earth until the last as well as it is important knowledge for improving human’s life. I am interested in mathematics since I was child and it leads me to choose mathematics to study in university. Learning different branches of mathematics gives me a deeper insight into mathematics, especially Algebra, Number Theory, and Geometry. I am fascinated by how mathematics can link between things and how mathematics and real world can relate, as well as how mathematics can give benefits for either personal or public life.
During my undergraduate study, I have been teaching mathematics in tutoring agency. I help students to understand how beautiful mathematics is and how interesting it is. My involvement in agency helps me to improve my responsibility, creativity, and team work skills.
Pursuing master of science in mathematics is for enhancing not only my knowledge of mathematics, but also for my ability to solve problems, to think abstractly and to see the big picture, and to articulate ideas with clarity and precision. Studying mathematics also will help me to develop analytical skills and the ability to work in a problem solving environment.
When coming to Stipendium Hungaricum Program, it gives me a great opportunity to continue my study and actualize my goal. I am interested in studying in Hungary because it is an area with historic urban centers, a picturesque landscape, and a flourishing culture. It is also a relatively safe country with a low rate of violent crime. Moreover, the Hungarian higher education has a considerable history and strong traditions with institutions operating for hundreds of years.
Furthermore, the foremost reason why I really covet to study in Hungary because this Magyar country is the land of inventors in various fields such as telephone exchange (Tivadar Puskas, 1878), refrigerator (Leo Szilard, 1929), the soft-contact lense (Istvan Gyorffy, 1959), VW-Beetle Design (Bela Barenyi, 1925), gramophone records (Karoly Peter Goldmark, 1948), Microsoft Excel (Karoly Simonyi, 1974), plasma TV (Kalman Tihanyi, 1926 & 1936), color television (Karoly Peter Goldmark, 1948), holography (Dennis Gabor), Vitamin C (Albert-Szent Gyorgyi), and Rubik (Erno Rubik), even a pen (Laszlo Biro). Hungary is a country which has most widely Nobel laureates in the world. In Mathematics field, there are a lot of famous mathematicians such as Dénes Kőnig and Jenő Egerváry which their earlier work of algorithm was later developed by Harold Kuhn and now it is known as Hungarian Method, a combinatorial optimization algorithm that solves the assignment problem in polynomial time.
 After completing my master degree in Hungary, I will pursue my study in the field of algebra or geometry. My ultimate goal is to return to my previous university, in State University of Makassar as a researcher and lecturer so that I would be able to utilize the experiences I gained overseas in an international environment, particularly for succouring students and raising mathematical research level in State University of Makassar, and generally for assisting mathematics development in the world.
In regard to my programme choices, I have observed and finally chosen to learn mathematics for more comprehensive knowledge in pure mathematics and introduction into doing research. Because of it, Master of Science in Eötvös Lorand University is my first option. It is followed by my other options, those are MSc in Applied Mathematics in Budapest University of Technology and Economics as the second choice and also in University of Debrecen as the third choice for profound knowledge of applied mathematics which is competitive both in the academic and non-academic sectors.
I will be grateful if I can become an awardee of Stipendium Hungaricum because it is a big help for me to achieve my goal in the future.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely

Aswarini Puspa Arnas





16 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. Yes I get it.. This is my second year

      Hapus
    2. Dear Balas I want to get a scholarship in Hungery for PHD . would you please help me? since you have got the scholarship.

      Hapus
    3. hello
      can you help me in how i should write a motivation letter for the hungarian scholarship
      i want to apply for the international relations
      thank you

      Hapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. Perkenalkan saya Erdin dari Kep.Selayar, SulSel. Saya sangat tertarik dengan beasiswa dari pemerintah Hungaria. Apakah boleh saya minta email atau media sosial karena saya ingin bertanya lebih lanjut. Thanks

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamu'alaikum kak. Saya tertarik untuk apply di beasiswa yang sama dan ingin tanya2 lebih lanjut tentang beasiswa ini sekaligus kehidupan muslim di Hungary. Kira2 dimana saya bisa kontak kaka? Terimakasih :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Good day,guys. I'm interested in applying to Stipendium Hungaricum. I wonder whether sm1 can give some feedback to my motivational letter?

    BalasHapus
  6. Hei
    Is there any way i can contact with you.. I really need something to know
    Thank you

    BalasHapus
  7. Kak aku mau daftar SH juga tahun ini mau bantu aku gak buat review My essay stipendium hungaricum? kalo mau kita bisa bertukar email @afrilianisari64@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Hey am from Kenya. I am asking if your letter had a letter head

    BalasHapus
  9. That exceeds the 4000 character limit of the essay ?

    BalasHapus
  10. Hi Asha I am from Yemen and I wanna get this scholarship please can you halp me I'm 18 year old and I complete my high school this year I will give you me number for watsapp if you see that pleat not be late I'm waiting for you
    My number :+967714974674

    BalasHapus
  11. Please I have need a motivation letter method for bachelor's

    BalasHapus
  12. muhammadsaniyusuf419@gmail.com

    BalasHapus